lingamish.com: that translator that blogs about the progress of the Nyungwe Bible--David Ker--he blogs about a ton of things...things he finds interesting. Get this:
I never blog about cats.And this one's funny. Actually, he just is funny. He's got a great blogging voice. But there's just a lot of stuff there. It'll take a while for me to get through it all.
The Arthurs' blog is cool cuz in its "tags" section, "BIBLE TRANSLATION" shows up as the BIGGEST.
The Talking Bible reminds us about the cultures out there, that are oral and not script based cultures. Audio Bibles will probably be the most meaningful to them, huh.
The "Translation Issues" category in the Northwest Baptist Seminary archives talk more about translation itself, regardless of resultant language.
Ok, going to bed. It feels so late. How will I ever have the time to revisit these blogs and pour through them? On a side note, my roommate will now have trouble making sure I'm actually doing homework when from now she'll see me on the computer a lot. :)
--kowai-kawaii
No comments:
Post a Comment